Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Poked and Proded!

We'll I have finished the last major test ordered by the doctors today. I have been injected with radiation and ultra sounded on every part of my body. The next test is a simple blood test then they start the chemo drugs flowing into my body. I am praying that my body tolerates the drugs with a minimum of side effects. One thing for sure, I am going to lose my hair. Ordered a wig today so I am prepared. I spent so much time growing out the bangs and layers of my hair and it is all going to be gone in the next month or so. Figures that I will be finished with everything the first of July. I made reservations to go camping for a week at the Oregon coast in August. Am so looking forward to having some time to rest and kick back away from the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment