Saturday, December 13, 2008

Motherhood is not for the weak!

Before kids I had all sorts of expectations about how well they would behave and how I knew everything about how to raise charming, responsible children. Boy, was I wrong. There are days when I wonder exactly what kind of demon is possessing their sweet little bodies. My youngest is probably the most stubborn child on earth who would rather be tortured and starved than do what she is told to do. The oldest has the soul of an actress and the title of Drama Queen truly fits her. Of course, my darling husband hasn't a clue how to deal with so many emotional females. You would think with Christmas coming and the possibility that Santa might pass by our house would make them into model citizens. WRONG ... they have turned into raving maniacs!! So I found a website where you can email Santa and put Emily on the naughty list!! Hopefully, the thought of not receiving any gifts from Santa will make her act a little more civilized but I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment